Jabra Motion Headset UC+ MS
Certified for Skype for Business Bluetooth Headset for VoIP Softphone, Mobile Phones and Tablets
The Jabra Motion UC MS lets you focus on the conversation, not technology, with intuitive features that adapt to your environment and movement. Connect to all your phones using one headset and transfer calls between phones as you head out the door. Roam up to 100 m/300 ft and enjoy all-day talk time with exceptional call quality and comfort.
ONE HEADSET FOR ALL YOUR PHONES
Features multiple phone connectivity, so you can stay connected to all your phones using the same headset. Transfer calls from your desk phone or VoIP softphone to your mobile and continue your call as you head out the door.
EASY AND INTUITIVE CALL CONTROL
Built-in sensors ensure you never miss a call. When picked up, the headset automatically answers incoming calls and intuitively adjusts the volume to your surroundings. Answer calls using voice commands, or use the foldable boom arm.
SUPERIOR CALL QUALITY AND ALL-DAY TALK TIME
Experience crystal clear call quality wherever you are - even in noisy, windy environments. The intuitive ‘Power Nap’ mode makes the headset power down when not in use to give you more talk time.
CUSTOM FIT FOR OPTIMAL COMFORT
Unique design enables you to adjust the height of the speaker housing arm for maximum comfort. And, three ear gel tips are included for a perfect fit.
BEST-IN-CLASS UP TO 100 M/300 FT WIRELESS RANGE
Tired of being tied to your desk? Have the freedom to move about in and outside of the office space up to a range of up to 100m/300ft from your phone without having to put your call on hold.
Jabra Motion UC MS Key Features
- Certified for Skype for Business.
- Up to 100 meters/300 feet hands-free communication for your VoIP softphone, mobile phone and tablet.
- USB adapter enables UC integration.
- Soft pouch included.
Jabra Motion UC MS - Technical Specifications
- Avoid call interruptions with the Busylight indicator
- Jabra Busylight helps you to cope with the open office environment challenges and let people clearly know you are on the phone. The indicator turns red when you are on a call and keep you from being interrupted.
- Call Assist lets you take a call without a click
- Jabra’s intelligent Call Assist lets you take a call without a click. Built in Motion Sensor technology turns the headset on when you pick it up or touch it, and automatically answers the call when you place it on your ear. If you are already wearing the headset, you can accept or reject a call using just your voice.
HD Voice – Wideband Audio
- High quality audio for crystal clear conversations
- Enjoy high-definition sound with HD Voice and get crystal clear, intelligible communication. You get life-like, vibrant conversations where you can focus on the content and don’t have to struggle to understand what the person on the other end of the line is saying.
HiFi Audio Streaming
- Stream music, podcasts and GPS directions
- Jabra Bluetooth® devices featuring A2DP allow you to stream music, podcasts, and even GPS directions in HiFi quality to give you enhanced sound experience.
Intelligent Volume Control
- Adjusts call volume automatically
- With Jabra Intelligent Volume Control, you are now free from touching the volume control. The audio level adapts automatically to the interference noise around you, allowing you to hear what is being said wherever you are.
- Customize your headset and control your devices
- The Jabra Connect app interacts actively with your headset and lets you customize your user experience to suit your preferences as well as control all your calls on multiple devices.
- Eliminate background noise interference
- Jabra Noise Blackout™ technology eliminates disturbing background noise such as wind, surrounding conversations or traffic to enhance your voice. So you can now talk freely without raising your voice excessively.
- Safe sound and superior hearing protection
- PeakStop™ technology immediately removes potentially harmful loud sounds or tones before they reach your ears and keeps the sound level within the safe range to protect your hearing.
Power Nap Mode
- Automatically enters power nap mode
- With Jabra Power Nap Mode, you can now leave your headset in the car or on your desk for days and still have it ready when you are. Your device automatically goes into sleeping mode when inactive. A great power management feature that gives you more talk-time, less charging.
- Enhanced hearing protection
- Jabra SafeTone™ includes Jabra PeakStop™ and Jabra IntelliTone™, the enhanced hearing protection technology. Benefit from clear, crisp and automatic limitation of average volume exposure during your workday according to acoustic standards and regulations. A feature that offers you significant confidence, safety and comfort while enhancing the quality of your communication.
Smartphone & Tablet Ready
- Ready for use with the latest smartphones/tablets
- Your Jabra device is designed with future-ready technology to be fully compatible with the latest smartphones and tablets on the market.
- Connects devices with a simple touch
- Near Field Communication technology (NFC) makes it easy for your Jabra device to instantly connect and interact with phones, tablets, and interactive tags. It requires no more than a simple touch. Just tap the phone and the Jabra device together and you are ready to talk or stream your music.
- Be notified and take control with your voice
- Jabra Voice Controls cover both Voice Commands and Voice Guidance functionalities. With Voice Commands, you can answer/reject a call, play music, call back, and so on. Your own words control your device. Voice Guidance verbally notifies you of crucial status updates, such as connectivity and low battery.
Wind Noise Protection
- Block intrusive wind noise
- Wind Noise Protection enables you to keep the thread of your conversation in open air environments without any interference. Walk, bike, run, work outside and talk with no need to raise your voice or shout to be heard.
8-Hour Battery Life
- Talk up to 8 hours with no battery life concerns
- A wireless audio device would not be a useful tool without an incredible battery life. Even with so much performance packed into such a small space, it still lasts up to 8 hours on a single charge. So you can talk and work as long as you want.
JABRA MOTION UC/JABRA MOTION OFFICE
Jabra Software Applications
- Easy device configuration and softphone integration Customize and control your audio device settings with Jabra’s software applications. You get full integration and remote call control with the latest generation of softphones.
- Manage all your calls from one single headset
- Multi-device connectivity technology lets you manage phone calls from several different devices such as desk phones, tablets, PCs and smartphones, with one single headset. You get greater flexibility and enhanced user experience.
Remote Asset Management
- Remote mass deployment and device management
- Configure and implement the company’s audio devices 100% remotely from one central point. You get the latest features and functionalities on one go with Jabra Xpress, a web-based solution. You can also get a complete overview of all Jabra audio devices installed in the IT network with Jabra Xpress’ asset management component.
- Plug-and-play with all leading UC platforms
- Jabra devices feature intuitive call control and seamless connection to all leading UC applications and softphones. They are easy to set up and easy to use, leaving you free from any installation expertise or extensive training requirement.
Up to 100 Meter/300 Feet Wireless Freedom
- Hands-free communication up to 100 meters/300 feet
- Featuring Bluetooth® Class 1, your Jabra device enables you to connect to a vast range of devices from smart phones and tablets to laptop computers. You get a wireless mobility up to 100 meters/300 feet giving you full control of your handsfree Jabra voice solutions. You can call and multitask on your terms.
JABRA MOTION OFFICE
Empower mobile workers with a flexible office environment Save time, money and office space and give mobile employees a more flexible work environment. Jabra Motion Office enables multiple employees to use the same office space at different times. Just plug in your headset to any Jabra Motion Office base and you’re ready to work.