Draytek VigorSwitch P2261 High-Power PoE Gigabit Switch
TheDraytek VigorSwitch P2261 is a high-performance, fully-managed, layer 2 Gigabit Ethernet switch with PoE (Power over Ethernet). Its specification is packed with advanced features to aid reliability and switching performance to your network and is ready for the next generation with both IPv4 and IPv6 support.
Draytek VigorSwitch P2261 Features
- 24+2 Port PoE Gigabit Managed Switch
- 20 x 1000BaseT (Gigabit) RJ45 Ethernet Ports
- 4 x Combo UTP (Gigabit) or SFP (Fibre Module) Ports
- 2 x SFP (Fibre Module) Ports
- PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) for IP phones, wireless
- access points, IP Cameras etc.
- All ports powered, as standard (185W total)
- 1af (PoE) and 802.1at (High Power PoE)
- 3az Power Saving
- 1q and Private VLAN
- Advanced QoS for Application traffic prioritisation
- Voice VLAN for automatic VoIP QoS
- Layer 2 Fully Managed
- IP Source Guard (IP-MAC Port binding)
- 1x & Access Control List Security
- Port Bandwidth Control
- Port Mirroring
- RFC 2544 Performance Compliant
- IPv4 and IPv6 Compliant
The P2261 has 20 standard (RJ45/copper) Gigabit Ethernet Ports, four selectable ports (can be either RJ45 or SFP) and two dedicated SFP ports (for fibre connection modules). Features for Quality of Service (QoS), VLANs and network/switch security provide additional flexibility.
The VigorSwitch P2261 is a PoE (Power over Ethernet) switch, providing power to any PoE-ebabled device, most commonly IP phones, wireless access points or IP cameras over the Ethernet cable. As well as removing the need for local (at the desk) power supplies so making for tidier installations, PoE ensures power efficiency, providing only the power needed, as well as allowing for time schedules for powering up/down. Power is provided only when required. PoE also allows for installation of devices where there is no mains power (particularly useful for wireless access points). The P2261 supports both standard PoE (802.1af) and High-Power PoE (802.1at) devices.A 'Single IP Management' facility enabled you to have 32 VigorSwitch P2261 or G2260 units on the same local subnet and access the web interface of each from a single interface (IP address), moving quickly from one to another rather than having to log into each switch individually.