Cisco 8861 IP Phone
With the Cisco 8861 IP Phone you can increase personal productivity through an engaging user experience that is both powerful and easy-to-use. The IP Phone 8861 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability, encrypted voice communications to enhance security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communications features from Cisco on-premises and hosted infrastructure platforms. The IP Phone 8861 also can be supported on third party hosted call control services.
Cisco 8861 Key Features
- The Cisco IP Phone 8861 offers a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen VGA backlit color display. Localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text, meets the needs of global users.
- The phone offers a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for both network connection and your PC connection.
- The phone also supports campuses with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN enabled.
- Support for Cisco EnergyWise technology makes the Cisco IP Phone 8861 more energy-efficient and ecofriendly; the phone is qualified by the Energy Star organization.
- An optional wall-mount kit is orderable as a spare part for customers seeking this capability.
- Up to three optional IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Modules can be supported for 108 additional line/feature keys.
- Charcoal and white color options.
In addition, Cisco Intelligent Proximity brings the worlds of desk and mobile together for you when you are using your mobile device at the desk for your work. You can move the audio path over to the IP Phone 8861 during active mobile calls to take advantage of its superior audio acoustics. An example would be to share a conversation with a colleague who you want to listen in. This capability gives you greater flexibility and a superior user experience when at your desk.